Bicycle and Motorcycle Parking Information
- As of November 1, 2019, commuter pass prices will be revised due to the changed consumption tax rate.
- As of 00:00 midnight on May 26, 2018, the North and South Bicycle and Motorcycle Parking Areas now provide free parking (for up to two hours).
- The North Bicycle and Motorcycle Parking Areas are usually crowded all day, so the South Bicycle and Motorcycle Parking Areas are recommended.
- As of April 7, 2018, commuter passes are now available to the general public, for the South Bicycle and Motorcycle Parking Areas only.
(These commuter passes cannot be used in the North Bicycle and Motorcycle Parking Areas.)
Bicycle and Motorcycle Parking Area Overview
|Operating hours||Open 24 hours, 365 days a year|
|Fees||Daily Rate (Recalculated at 00:00 Midnight)||100 yen per Day||200 yen per Day|
|Commuter Pass||One Month||1,500 yen||3,500 yen|
|Three Months||4,500 yen||10,500 yen|
|Capacity||North Parking Area||150 vehicles||250 vehicles|
|South Parking Area||302 vehicles||320 vehicles|
* First two hours of parking are free (as of 00:00 midnight on May 26, 2018).
* These parking areas are open 24 hours a day, and can be used by anyone.
* Fees are recalculated for each day at 00:00 midnight (if you park in the parking area and then remove your vehicle after 00:00 midnight, you will be charged for two days).
* Vehicles may not be kept in these parking areas for more than seven days straight.
* Commuting passes are not limited to individuals affiliated with Osaka International Airport (including employees of tenant businesses), but commuting passes for the general public are only available for the South Parking Areas.
* Make sure to take proper anti-theft precautions, such as locking your vehicle.
* Neither the airport nor the parking area shall bear any responsibility for theft or any other problem experienced due to use of the parking areas.
* Please note that, if a bicycle is parked in the Motorcycle Parking Area, it will be charged at the motorcycle rate of 200 yen per use.
For details, please visit: Orix Bicycle Parking Spot
Osaka International Airport Parking Map