Access for Visitors with Disabilities
The airport now features pick-up/drop-off points for passengers with disabilities in front of the passenger terminal, as well as spaces for passengers with disabilities in the pick-up/drop-off area and the parking area.
Pick-Up/Drop-Off Points for Visitors with Disabilities （Passenger Terminal）
There is a pick-up/drop-off point for visitors with disabilities on the street at each of the north and south ends of the passenger terminal building, as well as one in the center (between bus stops 7 and 8).
For information on how to get to the pick-up/drop-off points for passengers with disabilities, please click here.
Parking Spaces for Visitors with Disabilities （Inside the Pick-Up/Drop-Off Area）
There are spaces for visitors with disabilities inside of the pick-up/drop-off area.
Drivers will be charged a fee for using the pick-up/drop-off area for more than fifteen minutes. Please move your vehicle promptly after pick-up or drop-off.
* First 15 minutes free. 500 yen for 15-30 minutes, after which 500 yen for each additional 30 minutes. (There is no maximum parking fare.)
* Note: There is no disability discount for the use of this parking area. If you would like to receive the disability discount, please use the airport parking area.
Parking Spaces for Visitors with Disabilities （Inside the Parking Area）
There are 19 parking spaces for passengers with disabilities within North Parking Structure 1, and 15 in South Parking Structure. Enter through the normal entrance, then go to the parking spaces for passengers with disabilities.
* Note: When using a parking space for passengers with disabilities, you must show your disability handbook or other proof of disability.
Click here for more details about the parking areas.
Inside South Parking Structure（1F）
- Stop your car in front of the parking ticket reader.
- At the parking area entrance:
a. If you have completed disability discount processing, insert your parking ticket into the reader, and take the parking ticket when it comes back out.
b. If you have not completed disability discount processing, use the reader’s intercom to speak with an attendant, and show them your disability handbook or other proof of disability. When the attendant tells you to, insert your parking ticket into the reader, and take the parking ticket when it comes back out.
- Lights will turn on to show you the way to the applicable space, and the under-car flap in the space will lower.
- Park your car in the applicable space.
* Note: Do not park your car in a space while the under-car flap is raised or while it is in motion.