About Peak Periods
Peak periods are as follows:
- March 21-April 5, April 29-May 5, July 15-August 31, December 28-January 4
- Any period of three or more consecutive days consisting entirely of national holidays stipulated in article 2 of the National Holidays Act (act no. 178 of 1948), holidays stipulated in paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 3 of said Act, Saturday(s), and/or Sunday(s) (collectively referred to hereafter as “holidays, etc.”)
- Any holidays, etc. directly adjacent to the dates listed in 1 above, either before or after
* If a vehicle is parked for a period that includes both “standard period” and “peak period,” parking fees for the moment at which the vehicle was parked will apply for the entire 24-hour period after parking. After the first 24 hours, the parking fees for each additional 24-hour period will likewise be based on the moment when each period begins.
Reference: Schematic showing the car parking fees
* Vehicles entering the car park around the time fees change from standard fees to peak fees or vice versa will be charged for the first 24 hours using the fees in place at the time they entered the car park.
Example: Vehicle entering the car park at 09:00 on December 27th and exiting the car park at 08:59 on December 28th > Standard fee of 2,500 yen applies
Example: Vehicle entering the car park at 09:00 on January 4th and exiting the car park at 08:59 on January 5th > Peak fee of 3,400 yen applies